Marketing Hacks Your Business Should Embrace
Small business owners have a lot of guts. They also take a lot of risks to demonstrate those guts. Getting into business on your own is a step most people are not willing to take. So, if you have chosen to be one of the rare risk-takers, you might need to learn about marketing hacks your business should embrace. These concepts will help you draw more people in and hopefully build a clientele base that sustains and profits your business.
To make life a little easier, consider utilizing payroll outsourcing. This service will enable you to have a larger amount of freedom from the accounting department. Timesheets and pay slips are time consuming endeavors. There’s no reason for you to be limiting your own creative genius when you could simply outsource the task. Weigh the costs and then move on to these far more useful marketing hacks to improve your business.
5 Marketing Hacks You Need to Know Right Now
Marketing is essential to the success of your business. If people don’t know you exist, or what you have to offer, it’s hard to build up a clientele. While word of mouth is always a great asset, there are other options. These are the 5 marketing hacks you need to know right now:
- Webinar- Webinars create a sense of urgency. They initiate a need to join before the roster is too full. This causes significant amounts of interest among your patrons. Make sure you always provide high-value education, with quality speakers, and follow-up emails that will allow you to encourage attendees to become customers.
- Guest Post- If you are looking for highly targeted audience appeal and reach, start providing guest posts. Look for other bloggers who have access to your market and ask them if you can post on their blogs. Suggest a great topic and utilize their readership as a means of gaining site visits and potential customers.
- Giveaway- Create a regular giveaway. Require people to provide their emails in order to join the giveaway. Choose a product that your customers would be hugely interested in, one that is specific to them. Use Facebook ads and encourage social media shares.
- Live Survey– Qualaroo will help you design your own live survey. You will create 2-4 different profiles that represent your average customers. Then you’ll design a couple of questions to help filter them. Finally, pick a great offer (a discount on one of your products or services, or access to an invite-only opportunity). Learn more about Qualaroo, here.
- Exit Popovers- These are non-intrusive, less-annoying means of generating conversions. You can add a special eBook or email course as an incentive for the visitor to subscribe to your site. Popovers utilize exit intent tracking. There are several great companies that can help you create the most beneficial exit popover for your site. Consider looking into:
- FileMaker Pro
If you are still looking for cool ways to create those popover ads this link should give you some great advice.
Marketing your business will make an incredible impact on its success and sustainability. There is no doubt that marketing is key to a thriving clientele and regular profit gains. Therefore, if these marketing hacks have not offered you all you think you need, there are at least four more options located here.