Treat the TMS platform as an opportunity to engage in conversation with your consumers anywhere and anytime and update them with the latest of your business, products, services, and offers using direct and personal approaches.
- If you don't have a mobile site yet, you should first prepare your offer and text contents, videos, images and social feed address that you need in launching your interactive mobile campaign.
- Keep your eyes always on quality contents and attractive offers. Write your campaign effectively to entice your consumers - this means you need to come up an attention-grabbing copy of your mobile campaign. Know your market's demography before launching your campaign in a specific region. Using the right message, offer and approach will help you get great responses from your target consumers.
- Explore the platform tools, and optimize your campaign out of various tools you can use of prior to its launch. If you don't like the result from any of the opt-in templates presented in TMS library, you may avail of the TMS team services and experience the benefits of having the experts develop your campaign. Always read and understand the TMS Terms and Privacy Statement before launching your campaign.
- The TMS platform endeavors to help you expand your business by reaching your customers across the complexity of the mobile landscape and the mixture of strategic cross-media approaches. You must ensure that your texts, videos, and images are not offensive, pornographic, or are not implying any kind of the sexual, violent, or religious issues.
- You should know that TMS has a report abuse page wherein customers can send out reports should your campaign contains fake offers, offensive, pornographic, or any forms of sexual, violent or religious issues.
- Always keep your TMS account safe. Read more on our Terms and Privacy Statement pages.